CVL Code of Conduct
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS & REGULATIONS
- Our Business Associates must understand and comply with all laws, rules and regulations, herein in Malaysia and also applicable to their businesses.
- ETHICS & CONDUCTS
- Our Business Associates will conduct all business with integrity, respect and trust.
- Always behave ethically and transparently in all business dealings.
- Never make facilitation payments, whether directly or indirectly.
- Maintain complete and accurate books and records relating to all CVL business
- Act lawfully and responsibly when using social media.
- Never make any misrepresentation including on your capabilities, for the purpose of securing procurement or contract with CVL by misrepresenting your capabilities in the services rendered or goods delivered to CVL.
- CONFLICTS OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE
- Business Associates with a real or potential conflict of interest or who is related to CVL must disclose the conflict to our management even if such knowledge arises after the appointment or engagement and to take action to proactively address the conflict as soon as it is known.
- Business Associates must avoid any act or omission which may give rise to conflicts of interests in relation to the contract(s) entered with CVL.
- Business Associates must not gain any improper advantage or preferential treatment in their relationship or dealing with CVL’s Associates.
- PROHIBITION ON ANY FORM OF GIFTS
- CVL practices a “No Gift Policy” where both the giving and the receiving of gifts to influence business decisions are strictly prohibited. Business Associates should report to CVL if any of the Associates request for any such incentive or any form of gift or favour.